Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Lance Lamotte, MD is a cardiology specialist in Prairieville, LA. Dr. Lamotte completed a residency at University of Alabama at Birmingham Hospitals. He currently practices at Baton Rouge Cardiology Center and is affiliated with Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lamotte is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Baylor Coll Med/St Luke's Episcopal Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Texas Heart Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Alabama at Birmingham Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- Lousiana State University School of Medicine In New Orleans, LA, Medical School
- University AL, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University of Alabama at Birmington, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- U Ala At Birmingham Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1995
- Xavier University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Xavier University Of Louisana, Undergraduate School
- Xavier University Of Louisiana, College Of Pharmacy, Undergraduate School
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Gilsbar 360
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- PPO Plus
- Verity Healthnet
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lamotte?
Dr. LaMotte was on the team for my 92 year old Mom’s TAVR procedure. She was in ICU for 5 days before the surgery and he visited her almost every day. His care and concerns for his patients is remarkable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Lamotte frequently treats the following conditions: Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lamotte's office is located at 14169 Highway 73 Unit C, Prairieville, LA 70769. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lamotte provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Lance Lamotte, MD is affiliated with Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Lance Lamotte, MD holds board certifications in Interventional Cardiology.
Dr. Lamotte has over 27 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.9/5 for Dr. Lance Lamotte, MD. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and they trusted the provider's decisions. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center
Baton Rouge Cardiology Center
Baton Rouge Cardiology Center14169 Highway 73 Unit C, Prairieville, LA 70769 (225) 769-0933
Baton Rouge Cardiology Center - Baton Rouge Summa8888 Summa Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70809 (910) 488-2120
Baton Rouge Cardiology Center - Zachary (Hwy 19)4242 Highway 19, Zachary, LA 70791 (225) 769-0933
Baton Rouge Cardiology Center
Baton Rouge Cardiology Center - Baton Rouge at Brittany Dr.5231 BRITTANY DR, Baton Rouge, LA 70808 (225) 769-0933