Dr. Bazzi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lama Bazzi, MD is a adult psychiatry specialist in Stony Brook, NY. Dr. Bazzi completed a residency at Suny Downstate Medical Center. She currently practices at Stony Brook Preventative Medicine and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bazzi is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry.
- Case Western Reserve/ University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Suny Downstate Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Suny Downstate Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- American University of Beirut Medical Center, Medical School — 2007
- American University Of Beirut, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stony Brook Preventative Medicine2500 Nesconset Hwy, Stony Brook, NY 11790 Existing Patients: (631) 444-2571
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bazzi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bazzi frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Bipolar Disorder, and Depressive Disorders.
Dr. Bazzi's office is located at 2500 Nesconset Hwy, Stony Brook, NY 11790. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Stony Brook University Hospital