Dr. Bandi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lalitha Bandi, MD is a nephrology specialist in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Bandi completed a residency at University of Connecticut. She currently practices at Kidney Care Center Of Georgia and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bandi is board certified in Nephrology.
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Connecticut, Residency Hospital
- Osmania Medical College, Internship Hospital
- Osmania Medical College, Medical School
- St. Francis College For Women, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kidney Care Center Of Georgia
Kidney Care Center of Georgia663 Lanier Park Dr, Gainesville, GA 30501 Existing Patients: (678) 450-0202
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bandi?
Listens to us and and gives great medical advice. She has even caught things that our PCP missed. She listens carefully and our appointment is never rushed. She kept my husband off of dialysis until he got his transplant. She is simply the best. I wish she could also be our PCP. We have been going to her for at least 14 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bandi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bandi frequently treats Acute Kidney Failure, Hyperkalemia, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Bandi's office is located at 663 Lanier Park Dr, Gainesville, GA 30501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bandi speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville
- Northside Hospital Forsyth