Call (737) 276-4242 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Lakshmi Balasubramanian, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Cedar Park, TX. Dr. Balasubramanian completed a residency at U FL Coll Med. She currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Balasubramanian is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Nrthwstrn U, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Florida, Internship Hospital
- U FL Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cedar Park1401 Medical Pkwy Ste 200 Bldg C, Cedar Park, TX 78613 Existing Patients: (737) 276-4242
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Balasubramanian?
Dr Bala listened and responded to my questions and concerns with honesty and in a caring way. I am more than a patient; I am a person going through a difficult illness. Having gone through treatment in the past with other oncologists, I can wholeheartedly recommend Dr Bala as the one physician you want to navigate through a potentially life-threatening diagnosis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Balasubramanian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lakshmi Balasubramanian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Balasubramanian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Balasubramanian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Balasubramanian frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Balasubramanian's office is located at 1401 Medical Pkwy Ste 200 Bldg C, Cedar Park, TX 78613. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Balasubramanian speaks Tamil, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Williamson
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center