Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Louis Zukerman, MD
Dr. Louis Zukerman, MD is
- Med Coll Penn|Medical College of Pennsylvania & Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Evanston Hospital|Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Finch University Of Health Sciences Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Community Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Health Republic Insurance
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Horizon Health Care
- Integrity Administrators
- Oxford Health Plans
- Railroad Medicare
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company
- US Family Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zukerman?
I see Dr. Zuckerman regularly. He is the best of the best! He takes his time, explains everything, and listens to his patient's needs. Top notch doctor.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean University Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Louis Zukerman, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Zukerman's profile.
Dr. Zukerman in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Zukerman frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Arrhythmias and Lipid Disorders. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Zukerman's office is located at 11 Meridian Rd Eatontown, NJ 07724. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Zukerman is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zukerman provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Louis Zukerman, MD is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Ocean University Medical Center and Centrastate Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Louis Zukerman, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Zukerman has over 42 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Louis Zukerman, MD has a star rating of 4.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Hackensack Meridian Medical Group - Hackensack
Monmouth Cardiology Associates LLC11 Meridian Rd, Eatontown, NJ 07724 Existing Patients: (732) 408-3574
Monmouth Cardiology Associates222 Schanck Rd Ste 104, Freehold, NJ 07728 Existing Patients: (732) 408-3574