Dr. L Waggoner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Waggoner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. L Waggoner, MD is a cardiology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Waggoner completed a residency at U Washington. He currently practices at Rockwood Kidney and Hypertension Center North and is affiliated with Gritman Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Waggoner is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Tex, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- U Washington, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waggoner?
Dr Waggoner and his staff are always pleasant and make you fell comfortable. They listen well and inform you about what they are going to do and what to expect. Will always be my cardiology provider choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Waggoner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Waggoner frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Waggoner's office is located at 605 E Holland Ave Ste 212, Spokane, WA 99218. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Waggoner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gritman Medical Center
- Kootenai Health
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Mount Carmel Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center