Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (816) 533-3258, and for other questions, call (816) 221-6750.
Dr. Lawrence Rigden, MD
New Patient(314) 944-6047
Dr. Lawrence Rigden, MD is a cardiology specialist in North Kansas City, MO. Dr. Rigden completed a residency at Clarian Indiana University Hospital. He currently practices at Meritas Health Cardiology and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Meritas Health Cardiology
Meritas Health Cardiology2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 520, North Kansas City, MO 64116 Call
- Indiana University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Clarian Indiana University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital
- University of Missouri, Columbia, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rigden?
Dr Rigden has been a literal miracle doctor twice. He saved my Dads life two times, two separate heart emergencies!
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rigden has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lawrence Rigden, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rigden's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rigden accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rigden frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rigden's office is located at 2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 520, North Kansas City, MO 64116. Find other locations and directions.