Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Kyle Scholnick, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Columbia, MD. Dr. Scholnick completed a residency at Yale University Sch of Med Yale New Haven Hosp. He currently practices at Foot and Ankle Specialists of the Mid-Atlantic, LLC and is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Podiatric Dermatology and Dermatopathology From Bako Pathology Services, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Yale University Sch of Med Yale New Haven Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Arthroscopy-Orthopedic Learning Center, Other Education — 2014
- Ao/Asif, Other Education — 2013
- Acfas External Fixation, Other Education — 2012
- Veterans Affairs Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2011
- TEMPLE UNIVERSITY / PENNSYLVANIA COLLEGE OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE, Medical School — 2011
- The George Washington Univ, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Podiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scholnick?
Very appreciative of this office. Fit me in right away after hours and visit couldn't have gone smoother. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scholnick frequently treats Plantar Fasciitis, Hammer Toe, and Heel Spur.
Dr. Scholnick's office is located at 11055 Little Patuxent Pkwy Ste 204, Columbia, MD 21044. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scholnick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital