Dr. Kyi Zin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kyi Zin, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Sacramento, CA. He currently practices at KYI ZIN, M.D., INC. and is affiliated with Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- HMDC HOSPICE MEDICAL DIRECTOR CERTIFICATION AMERICAN ACADEMY OF HOSPICE AND PALLIATIVE MEDICINE,, Other Education — 2018
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zin?
My mother was under Dr. Zin’s care while on Vitas Hospice. Dr. Zin and his team did an amazing job proving care with love compassion and empathy not only for my mother but for me as well. The support they’ve shown as I grieve my mother’s last days was outstanding. For the short time, my mother was under Dr. Zin’s care. He was able to check on my mother regularly. I am grateful my mother was under the care of a Dr. with a heart of compassion and empathy for his patient and the family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zin frequently treats Hypokalemia , Tobacco Use Disorder, and Dehydration.
Dr. Zin's office is located at 2710 Gateway Oaks Dr, Sacramento, CA 95833. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zin speaks Burmese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center