Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kurt Martin, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Carbondale, IL. Dr. Martin completed a residency at So Il University School Of Med. He currently practices at Center For Medical Arts and is affiliated with Heartland Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- So Il University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- St Louis University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center For Medical Arts
Center For Medical Arts2601 W Main St, Carbondale, IL 62901 Existing Patients: (618) 549-5361
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Dr Martin saved my life. I had a bacterial infection in my blood. Several antibiotics were tried and he recommended the correct one. I had a 105 temp and was delirious. He saved me after other Doctors gave me eight different drugs and none worked. Thanks Doc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martin frequently treats Anxiety, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and Gout.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 2601 W Main St, Carbondale, IL 62901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Herrin Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- SIH St. Joseph Memorial Hospital