Dr. Kurt Jacobson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Jacobson completed a residency at University Of Michigan Medical Center. He currently practices at Hughston Clinic and is affiliated with Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jacobson is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Hughston Clinic - Main Campus6262 Veterans Pkwy, Columbus, GA 31909 Existing Patients: (706) 324-6661
- The Hughston Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Michigan Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Western Maryland College, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- Planned Administration Inc
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacobson?
Incredible doctor. Saved my husband's knee 29 years ago with a surgery that he pioneered. We drove from south Florida to see him and he sent us home and gave husband a pre surgery regimen on exercise bike for 60 days so he would be able to move in therapy afterward. We returned for surgery and he worked a miracle. To this day we have had no more issues with his very problematic knee. Extremely competent and the hospital was the best.
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside
- St. Francis - Emory Healthcare