Dr. Kumar Kalapatapu, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Hawthorne, NY. Dr. Kalapatapu completed a residency at Christ Hospital. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kalapatapu is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group
Trustees of Columbia Univ in the City of New York19 Bradhurst Ave Ste 700, Hawthorne, NY 10532 Call
Lawrence Hospital55 Palmer Ave, Bronxville, NY 10708 Call
- Christ Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Christ Hospital, Internship Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Guntur Medical College, Medical School — 1984
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalapatapu?
He saved my life and for the past 6 years knows me and my family. He is honest and hard walking and is ALWAYS available. He has taken a lot of the fear out of being a cardiac patient. I would recommend him to anyone.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital