Dr. Singh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kuldeep Singh, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Singh completed a residency at Long Island College Hospital. He currently practices at Kuldeep Singh, MD and is affiliated with Medical City Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singh is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Oklahoma University Of Health Sciences, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Long Island College Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- King George MC, Internship Hospital — 1993
- King George's Medical College, Medical School — 1992
- King George's Med Coll, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kuldeep Singh, MD
Kuldeep Singh, MD4104 W 15th St Ste 102, Plano, TX 75093 Existing Patients: (972) 943-1916
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
He is very caring and listens to complains and pays full attention. I found him not only very knowledgeable and professional, but also very friendly. I have full confidence in him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kuldeep Singh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Singh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Singh frequently treats Asthma, Diarrhea, and Osteoporosis.
Dr. Singh's office is located at 4104 W 15th St Ste 102, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Singh speaks Punjabi, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Plano