Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (715) 245-2561, and for other questions, call (715) 685-7500.
Dr. Kristine Matson, MD
New Patient(715) 303-4669
Dr. Kristine Matson, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Ashland, WI. Dr. Matson completed a residency at Fairview University Med Center. She currently practices at Essentia Health-Ashland Clinic and is affiliated with Essentia Health St. Mary's Hospital-Superior. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Matson is board certified in Pediatrics.
Essentia Health-Ashland Clinic
Essentia Health-Ashland Clinic1615 Maple Ln Ste 1, Ashland, WI 54806 Call
- Fairview University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Sanford School Of Medicine Of The University Of South Dakota, Medical School — 1983
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Inc.
- Health Net
- Sanford Health Plan
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- Seven Corners
- Veterans Choice Program
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matson?
- Essentia Health St. Mary's Hospital-Superior
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kristine Matson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Matson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Matson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matson frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Psychiatric Evaluation, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Matson's office is located at 1615 Maple Ln Ste 1, Ashland, WI 54806. Find other locations and directions.