Dr. McIntyre has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kristi McIntyre, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. McIntyre completed a residency at U Miss Sch Med. She currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McIntyre is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Miss Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital
- U Miss Sch Med, Residency Hospital
- U Miss Sch Med-Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Oncology8200 Walnut Hill Ln Bldg 8196b, Dallas, TX 75231 Existing Patients: (214) 345-7394
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McIntyre?
Regular yearly checkup.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kristi McIntyre, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McIntyre's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McIntyre accepts your insurance.
Dr. McIntyre frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Myeloma.
Dr. McIntyre's office is located at 8200 Walnut Hill Ln Bldg 8196b, Dallas, TX 75231. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas