Dr. Raghavendran has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Krishnan Raghavendran, MB BS is a critical care surgery specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Raghavendran completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at University of Michigan Health System and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raghavendran is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raghavendran?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raghavendran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raghavendran frequently treats Intestinal Obstruction, Wound Repair, and Appendicitis.
Dr. Raghavendran's office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr Spc 5332, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raghavendran speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan
University of Michigan Health System1500 E Medical Center Dr Spc 5332, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (734) 936-5738