Dr. Kostandinos Tsoulfas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tsoulfas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kostandinos Tsoulfas, MD is a family medicine specialist in Pleasant Prairie, WI. Dr. Tsoulfas completed a residency at University Of Wisconsin St. Luke's Family Practice Program. He currently practices at Pain Centers of Wisconsin Kenosha and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tsoulfas is board certified in Family Practice.
- Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin St. Luke's Family Practice Program, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin St. Luke's Family Practice Program, Internship Hospital
- Memorial University Of Newfoundland, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tsoulfas?
Dr. and his staff were very pleasant. Hopefully I will have some pain relief within a few days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tsoulfas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tsoulfas frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Coccygeal Pain, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Tsoulfas' office is located at 9697 Saint Catherines Dr Ste 101, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tsoulfas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
- Froedtert Kenosha Hospital