Dr. Klaus-Dieter Lessnau, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lessnau completed a residency at Cabrini MC. He currently practices at Pulmonary Critical Care Group and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lessnau is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Pulmonary Critical Care Group
Pulmonary Critical Care Group110 E 59th St, New York, NY 10022 Existing Patients: (212) 583-2969
French, German, Italian, Spanish
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Cabrini MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Cabrini MC, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Ctr of IM, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen, Medical School — 1985
- Martin Behaim Gymnasium, West Germany, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lessnau?
Thanks for teaching me the difference between Fact and Faith: Fact is when any ordinary doctor diagnoses illness in a report. Faith is when good doctors like you give their patients the strength to recover. There are no words to say how thankful we are for the care that was given to my mother Florence Esposito. Dr. Lessnau is a doctor that practices medicine for the care of his patient and went above and beyond to care for my mother. Thank You Jean Kern
- Lenox Hill Hospital