Dr. Leu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kirsten Leu, MD is a oncology specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Leu completed a residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. She currently practices at Oncology Hematology West PC and is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leu is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University Of Michigan Health System, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital
- University of Iowa, Medical School
- University of Iowa, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology Hematology West PC8303 Dodge St Ste 250, Omaha, NE 68114 Existing Patients: (402) 334-4773
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leu?
was really impressed with Dr Leu. She took the time to explain everything and even showed me my recent CT scan as compared to a previous CT scan. I would HIGHLY recommend her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leu frequently treats Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Breast Cancer, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Leu's office is located at 8303 Dodge St Ste 250, Omaha, NE 68114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Chi Health Lakeside
- Chi Health Midlands
- Methodist Fremont Health
- Methodist Hospital