Dr. Hawkins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kirsten Hawkins, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Hawkins completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at Medstar Georgetown Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hawkins is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- Childrens National Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Connecticut School Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medstar Georgetown Medical Center4200 Wisconsin Ave Nw Ste 4, Washington, DC 20016 Existing Patients: (202) 243-3400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hawkins?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hawkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hawkins frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Acne, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Hawkins' office is located at 4200 Wisconsin Ave Nw Ste 4, Washington, DC 20016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hawkins speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.