Dr. Kirk Gavlick, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gavlick's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kirk Gavlick, DO is a cardiology specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Gavlick completed a residency at Geisinger Med Center. He currently practices at Pima Heart & Vascular and is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Gavlick is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Geisinger Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Geisinger Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- PCOM, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- University of Scranton, Undergraduate School — 1992
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gavlick?
Love Doctor Gavlick. He's the best would follow him wherever he goes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gavlick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gavlick frequently treats Hypertensive Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Gavlick's office is located at 1238 W Orange Grove Rd Ste 103, Tucson, AZ 85704. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gavlick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwest Medical Center
- Oro Valley Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital