Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brody accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kirk Brody, MD is a prenatal care specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Brody completed a residency at Lsu Hlth Sciences Ctr. He currently practices at Kirk W Brody MD PC and is affiliated with Baroness Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lsu Hlth Sciences Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Lsu Hlth Sciences Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Univ Of Tn Hlth Sci Ctr, Medical School — 1993
- University of Tennessee Knoxville, Undergraduate School — 1989
- 1st Medical Network
- Alliant Health Plans
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brody?
Dr Brody has delivered three of my children. When I found a lump in my breast they got me in quickly, scheduled my test and had an appointment with a surgeon made for me with in 24 hours. Dr Brody and his office staff have always been professional and extremely caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brody frequently treats Perimenopause, Symptomatic Menopause, and Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders.
Dr. Brody's office is located at 2341 Mccallie Ave Ste 403, Chattanooga, TN 37404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brody has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baroness Hospital
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga
- Erlanger East Hospital
- Parkridge East Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center
Kirk W Brody MD PC2341 Mccallie Ave Ste 403, Chattanooga, TN 37404 Existing Patients: (423) 602-9674