Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Kimberly Hewitt, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in West Lake Hills, TX. Dr. Hewitt completed a residency at University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT. She currently practices at Austin Association of Otolaryngologists and is affiliated with St. David's North Austin Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hewitt is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, Residency Hospital
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, Internship Hospital
- University Of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Tx, Medical School
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hewitt?
Dr. Hewitt is thorough and easy to talk to. I am happy to have found her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hewitt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hewitt frequently treats Upper Respiratory Conditions.
Dr. Hewitt's office is located at 4407 Bee Caves Rd Ste 112 Bldg 1, West Lake Hills, TX 78746. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center
Austin Association of Otolaryngologists4407 Bee Caves Rd Ste 112 Bldg 1, West Lake Hills, TX 78746 (512) 328-4999