Dr. Kimberly Cole, MD is a obstetrics specialist in Woburn, MA. Dr. Cole completed a residency at Beth Israel Hospital. She currently practices at New England Women's Healthcare and is affiliated with Winchester Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
New England Women's Healthcare
New England Women's Healthcare800 W Cummings Park Ste 4050, Woburn, MA 01801 (781) 787-3003
- Beth Israel Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Internship Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cole?
Dr. Cole is patient, informative and has great bedside manner. She takes the time to talk through your issues, symptoms and feelings. She’s very positive and friendly. I also like that she draws a picture of your body parts to explain what’s going on (if you have no medical background like me and am also a visual learner, it’s very helpful!). The staff is also superb. The facilities are clean! Yes, the wait can be long, but I’ve never gone to a doc appointment where I got in one time... also doesn’t that just speak to people WANT to see her ? I’d rather wait an extra 20 minutes for a great doctor that no wait with a crappy doctor...
- Winchester Hospital