Dr. Cole has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kimberly Cole, MD is a obstetrics specialist in Woburn, MA. Dr. Cole completed a residency at Beth Israel Hospital. She currently practices at New England Women's Healthcare and is affiliated with Winchester Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Beth Israel Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Internship Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New England Women's Healthcare
New England Women's Healthcare800 W Cummings Park, Woburn, MA 01801 Existing Patients: (781) 787-3003
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cole?
Dr. Cole is so sweet, kind and patient. I can tell that she takes 1:1 time with patients very seriously and that means me always feeling heard. I cannot suggest her enough!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kimberly Cole, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cole's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cole accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cole frequently treats First Trimester Screening, Phenylketonuria Screening, and Pregnancy Non-Stress Test.
Dr. Cole's office is located at 800 W Cummings Park, Woburn, MA 01801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cole speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Winchester Hospital