Dr. Kimberly Accardi, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Hamilton, NJ. Dr. Accardi completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. She currently practices at Mercer Bucks Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Accardi is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Mercer Bucks Orthopaedics
Mercer-Bucks Orthopaedics1203 Langhorne Newtown Rd Ste 220, Langhorne, PA 19047 (215) 860-4274
- Hahnemann University, Internship Hospital
- Hahnemann University, Medical School
- Rochester General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- Elder Health Pennsylvania
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Accardi?
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Penn Medicine Princeton Health
- RWJ University Hospital Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center