Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fitch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kimberly Fitch, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Fitch completed a residency at Harvard Longwood Brigham Womens Ma Mntl Health Beth Israel/Deaconess. She currently practices at Park Nicollet Clinic and is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fitch is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Harvard Longwood Brigham Womens Ma Mntl Health Beth Israel/Deaconess, Residency Hospital — 2003
- UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA / SAINT PAUL CAMPUS, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fitch?
I have been seeing Dr. Fitch for many years, always excellent! Very calming, very easy to share with. Also, very understanding of your individual needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fitch frequently treats Anxiety, Phobia, and Eating Disorders.
Dr. Fitch's office is located at 3800 Park Nicollet Blvd Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55416. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fitch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital