Dr. Kimberlee Coleman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coleman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kimberlee Coleman, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Dr. Coleman completed a residency at St Louis Chldn's Hosp-Washington U. She currently practices at Maximum Care Services LLC and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coleman is board certified in Pediatrics.
- St Louis Chldn's Hosp-Washington U, Residency Hospital — 1992
- St Louis Chldn's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Mi Med Sch, Medical School — 1988
- Michigan, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
- NGS CoreSource
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coleman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coleman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coleman frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Allergies, and Asthma in Children.
Dr. Coleman's office is located at 41000 Woodward Ave Ste 350, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Coleman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy