Dr. Kim Yee, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Yee completed a residency at Saginaw Coop Hosp. He currently practices at Cancer Institute-Spartanburg and is affiliated with Mary Black Health System Spartanburg. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yee is board certified in Hematology.
Cancer Institute-Spartanburg120 Dillon Dr, Spartanburg, SC 29307 Existing Patients: (864) 699-5700
- Saginaw Coop Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Saginaw Coop Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Santo Tomas U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Santo Tomas, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yee?
I was diagnosed with breast cancer 3/19. A friend referred us to Dr Yee. The Lord was gracious. I only had to have a lumpectomy and 20 radiation treatments. When we set down with Dr Yee. He showed us a flip chart and explained the cancer. He showed us with his tool how small my cancer was. Only ones that have had to go to an oncologist, understands how you feel the first time. Dr Yee was very, very pleasant, understanding and kind. I would refer anyone to him. He's fun to kid around with too.
- Mary Black Health System Spartanburg
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Medical Center