Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ammar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khawaja Ammar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Ammar completed a residency at U Ill Hosp. He currently practices at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Ill Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Ill Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Aga Khan U, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ammar?
Dr. Ammar was clearly very knowledgeable and communicated directly and clearly. I am very confident that I am in good hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ammar frequently treats Pulmonary Hypertension, Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension), and Primary Pulmonary Hypertension.
Dr. Ammar's office is located at 2900 W Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ammar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center