Dr. Khalid Shirzad, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Spokane Valley, WA. Dr. Shirzad completed a residency at Oregon Health and & Science University. He currently practices at Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists and is affiliated with MultiCare Deaconess Hospital. Dr. Shirzad is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Oregon Health and & Science University, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Oregon Health & Science University, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Gonzaga University, Undergraduate School — 1999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shirzad?
Dr. Shirzad did surgery on my ruptured Achilles. I couldn't ask for a better doctor! He never rushed me during my exams and always answered all my questions. I've talked to other people who had the same surgery and wished they had used Dr. Shirzad. If I tear the other side, I know who I'll be seeing!
- MultiCare Deaconess Hospital
- Multicare Valley Hospital
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center