Dr. Sayeed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Khaleel Sayeed, MD is a nephrology specialist in Chicago, IL. He currently practices at Nephrology Associates of Northern Illinois and Indiana (NANI) and is affiliated with AMITA Health Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sayeed is board certified in Nephrology.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sayeed?
Great doctor - really cares, is realistic, warm, and personable. He also has perhaps the nicest, most helpful assistant I've ever dealt with (Elvie).
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khaleel Sayeed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sayeed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sayeed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sayeed frequently treats Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Sayeed's office is located at 2222 W Division St Ste 260, Chicago, IL 60622. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center Chicago
- Norwegian American Hospital