Dr. Khaled Kamel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kamel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Khaled Kamel, MD is a neurology specialist in Aiken, SC. Dr. Kamel completed a residency at Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Clinical Neurophysiology Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Neurology Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Aiken Physicians Alliance Neuroscience and is affiliated with Aiken Regional Medical Centers. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Clinical Neurophysiology Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Neurology Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aiken Physicians Alliance Neuroscience
Aiken Physicians Alliance Neuroscience410 University Pkwy Ste 1520, Aiken, SC 29801 Existing Patients: (803) 502-8400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kamel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kamel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kamel frequently treats Headache, Epilepsy, and Neurodegenerative Disorders.
Dr. Kamel's office is located at 410 University Pkwy Ste 1520, Aiken, SC 29801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kamel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers