Dr. Khaled El-Shami, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. El-Shami's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Khaled El-Shami, MD is a oncology specialist in Washington, DC. He currently practices at Sibley Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. El-Shami is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sibley Memorial Hospital5255 Loughboro Rd NW, Washington, DC 20016 Existing Patients: (202) 537-4560
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. El-Shami?
Excellent doctor and excellent patient experience. Dr. El-Shami is a top physician and a compassionate human being. He spends ample time with patients. Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. El-Shami accepts your insurance.
Dr. El-Shami frequently treats Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Acute Leukemia, and Reticulosarcoma.
Dr. El-Shami's office is located at 5255 Loughboro Rd NW, Washington, DC 20016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. El-Shami has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The George Washington University Hospital