Dr. Weibel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin Weibel, DO is a hematology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Weibel completed a residency at 1988. She currently practices at Tulsa Cancer institute and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1990, Fellowship Hospital
- 1988, Residency Hospital
- 1986, Internship Hospital
- Norhtwestern Mem Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1985
- OU Hlth Sci Ctr, Other Education — 1981
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 1980
- 1981, Other Education
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Meritain Health
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tulsa Cancer institute
Tulsa Cancer institute12697 E 51ST ST, Tulsa, OK 74146 Existing Patients: (918) 505-3200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weibel?
Dr. Kevin Weibel is not only very professional but also she is a real human being. She holds my hand throughout my metastatic breast cancer journey, explains things to me and takes the time to teach me what I do not understand. Dr. Weibel calms my anxiety in seconds with her explanations of what is happening. I feel very blessed to have Dr. Kevin Weibel fighting for my life and I’m exceedingly thankful that she chose Oncology as a medical speciality. She is a dear and glorious physician. Kathy Hoyt
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kevin Weibel, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weibel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weibel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weibel frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Weibel's office is located at 12697 E 51ST ST, Tulsa, OK 74146. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital
- St. John Medical Center
- Stillwater Medical Center