Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Kevin O'Hara, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Wilmington, DE. Dr. O'Hara completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Mill Creek Select and is affiliated with Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Hara is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Albert Einstein Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1982
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ), Medical School — 1982
- Rutgers University, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Hara?
Dr. Oh are is an excellent PCP. He listens to patients and "leaves no stones unturned" in reaching a diagnosis. We highly recommend this doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. O'Hara frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Headache, and Wheezing.
Dr. O'Hara's office is located at 2006 Limestone Rd Ste 3, Wilmington, DE 19808. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Hara has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christiana Hospital
Mill Creek Select
Mill Creek Select2006 Limestone Rd Ste 3, Wilmington, DE 19808 (302) 995-2090