Dr. Kevin Sanborn, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Sanborn completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Mount Sinai St. Luke's. Dr. Sanborn is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Mount Sinai St. Luke's
St Lukes/roosevelt Hospital1111 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10025 (212) 523-2309
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sanborn?
I feel this doctor is excellent. I recently used him for a small surgical procedure and found him very attentive to any underlying problems that could have affected the outcome of the surgery. My previous anesthesiology doctor failed to properly handle my sleep apenea resulting in becoming awake prior to the end of the surgery-not a good thing.