Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Kevin Palka, MD
Dr. Kevin Palka, MD is
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- U IL-Chicago/W Side VA, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 2001
- Fulbright Scholarship At Medical Nobel Institute, Other Education — 1996
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- HAP Insurance
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palka?
Dr Palka was very honest and straight forward when dealing with out father's cancer treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Kevin Palka, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Palka's profile.
Dr. Palka in specializes in Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Palka's office is located at 1255 Graham Rd Florissant, MO 63031. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Palka is able to speak German and Swedish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Palka provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Kevin Palka, MD is affiliated with Hannibal Regional Hospital, Christian Hospital, Alton Memorial Hospital and Barnes Jewish Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Kevin Palka, MD holds board certification in Hematology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Kevin Palka, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Hannibal Regional Hospital
- Christian Hospital
- Alton Memorial Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Washington University Cancer Center Pharmacy-north County1255 Graham Rd, Florissant, MO 63031 (314) 820-6800
- 2 660 S Euclid Ave # CB8056, Saint Louis, MO 63110 (314) 820-6800
Saint Louis University
Saint Louis University Cancer Care3655 Vista Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110 (314) 577-6056