Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Palka accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kevin Palka, MD is a oncology specialist in Florissant, MO. Dr. Palka completed a residency at U Il-Chicago/W Side Va. He currently practices at Washington University Cancer Center Pharmacy-north County and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Des Peres Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Palka is board certified in Hematology.
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- U Il-Chicago/W Side Va, Residency Hospital — 2004
- U IL-Chicago/W Side VA, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 2001
- Fulbright Scholarship At Medical Nobel Institute, Other Education — 1996
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Washington University Cancer Center Pharmacy-north County1255 Graham Rd, Florissant, MO 63031 Existing Patients: (314) 820-6800
Hematology Oncology Consultants Inc11125 Dunn Rd Ste 100, Saint Louis, MO 63136 Existing Patients: (314) 747-1171
- 3 660 S Euclid Ave # Cb8056, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Existing Patients: (314) 820-6800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palka?
Dr Palka was very honest and straight forward when dealing with out father's cancer treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Palka frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Lung Cancer, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Palka's office is located at 1255 Graham Rd, Florissant, MO 63031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Palka speaks Swedish, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Palka has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's Des Peres Hospital
- Ssm Health Saint Louis University Hospital