Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Kevin Barnett, MD is a general surgery specialist in Shiloh, IL. Dr. Barnett completed a residency at Memorial Med Center. He currently practices at Lincoln Surgical Group and is affiliated with HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barnett is board certified in General Surgery.
- Memorial Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Memorial Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barnett?
Highly recommend. He and his entire team were great from explaining what to expect through following up the morning after the surgery. True professional in every sense.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barnett has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barnett frequently treats Cholecystitis and Gallstones, Gallstones, and Umbilical Hernia.
Dr. Barnett's office is located at 1414 Cross St Ste 330, Shiloh, IL 62269. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Belleville