Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Kevin Schaffer, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Snellville, GA. Dr. Schaffer completed a residency at Stanford University Hospital. He currently practices at ATLANTA ALLERGY AND ASTHMA. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schaffer is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Stanford University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Stanford University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of Tennessee, Medical School
- University of Memphis, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schaffer?
Dr. Schaffer is a brilliant physician. Just had my 2nd visit - by far the best patient-physician experience I have ever had. His staff promptly fit me into his schedule for an urgent appointment. Dr. Schaffer and his staff were friendly, comforting and extraordinarily knowledgeable. After running a battery of breathing tests, Dr. Schaffer patiently explained my condition and treatment options. Dr. S was spot-on and he even contacted me personally to check on my condition. All better thx!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schaffer frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Schaffer's office is located at 1780 Presidential Cir Ste 200, Snellville, GA 30078. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schaffer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.