Dr. Kevin Kavanaugh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kavanaugh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kevin Kavanaugh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Coeur D Alene, ID. Dr. Kavanaugh completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Heart Clinics Northwest and is affiliated with Kootenai Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kavanaugh is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of South Dakota School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kavanaugh?
Dr Kavanaugh has been my cardiologist for 18 years and has been top notch, kind, professional, thorough. When he moved from Spokane to Coeurd’ Alene, I continued to see him at his new location because I was so pleased with him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kavanaugh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kavanaugh frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kavanaugh's office is located at 700 W Ironwood Dr Ste 350, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kavanaugh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kootenai Health
- Providence Holy Family Hospital