Dr. Mortara has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin Mortara, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Mortara completed a residency at Wright Patterson AFB Med Ctr. He currently practices at Bellin Psychiatric Center Oncology Inc. and is affiliated with Bellin Health Oconto Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mortara is board certified in Hematology.
- Wilford Hall/USAF Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Wright Patterson AFB Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Wright Patterson AFB Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Arizona, Medical School — 1996
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Pekin Insurance
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bellin Psychiatric Center Oncology Inc.1580 Commanche Ave, Green Bay, WI 54313 Existing Patients: (920) 435-8326
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mortara?
explains test done,so you can understand. He listens to you,and dosent rush you out the door not knowing whats going on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mortara accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mortara frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Anemia, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Mortara's office is located at 1580 Commanche Ave, Green Bay, WI 54313. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bellin Health Oconto Hospital
- Bellin Memorial Hospital