Dr. Kim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin Kim, MD is a oncology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. He currently practices at San Francisco Oncology Assocs and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- University Tx Med School At Houston, Residency Hospital
- Vet Affairs Westside M C, Residency Hospital
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Francisco Oncology Assocs
San Francisco Oncology Associates Medical Group Inc.2100 Webster St Ste 326, San Francisco, CA 94115 Existing Patients: (415) 885-8600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
I had melanoma in 2002 and was blessed to be treated by Dr. Kim. He was very kind and calming and always took time to listen. Sandra Butler, Houston, TX
Frequently Asked Questions
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion