Dr. Klassen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin Klassen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Klassen completed a residency at Barnes Hospital - Cardiovascular Disease. He currently practices at Nassim Haddad MD Pllc and is affiliated with Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klassen?
- Barnes Hospital - Cardiovascular Disease, Residency Hospital
- University Of Colorado Affiliated Hospitals - Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Yale University/new Haven Hospital - Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Barnes Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nassim Haddad MD Pllc10101 N 92nd St Ste 101, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Existing Patients: (480) 860-1919
Honor Health Heart Group, Scottsdale, AZ
HonorHealth Heart Group - Shea10200 N 92nd St Ste 150, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Existing Patients: (480) 882-7450
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kevin Klassen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Klassen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klassen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Klassen frequently treats Heart Disease, Mitral Valve Disease, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Klassen's office is located at 10101 N 92nd St Ste 101, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center