Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gomez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kevin Gomez, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Gomez completed a residency at Chicago Mercy Hosp. He currently practices at Georgia Perinatal Consultants and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Chicago Mercy Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Mercy Hosp and Med Ctr-U Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Sophie Davis Center, Undergraduate School — 1989
- University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gomez?
Dr Gomez has such wonderful bedside manner. I am an extremely nervous pregnant person, and he immediately calms me down and teaches me all about what is going on with my pregnancy. He dives deep into ultrasounds. I never feel like he is rushing me or the appointment which I am so grateful for.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gomez frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, High Risk Pregnancy, and Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum.
Dr. Gomez's office is located at 1000 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gomez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
- Piedmont Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital