Dr. Kevin Gomez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gomez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kevin Gomez, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Gomez completed a residency at Chicago Mercy Hosp. He currently practices at Georgia Perinatal Consultants and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Chicago Mercy Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Mercy Hosp and Med Ctr-U Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Sophie Davis Center, Undergraduate School — 1989
- University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gomez?
I went to see Dr. Gomez after a recommendation from my OBGYN. I am very pleased to have seen this doctor, he examined my pregnancy to make sure the baby is growing and developing as necessary. He is very detailed, soft-spoken, very professional and knowledgeable. We were very satisfied with his findings and recommendations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gomez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gomez frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, High Risk Pregnancy, and Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum.
Dr. Gomez's office is located at 1000 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gomez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
- Piedmont Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital