Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (856) 499-4003.
Dr. Kevin Callahan, DO
New Patient(973) 814-9500
Dr. Kevin Callahan, DO is a oncology specialist in Voorhees, NJ. Dr. Callahan completed a residency at Jfk Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper and is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hahnemann Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Jfk Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Callahan?
Rare combination of super clinician and a doctor who really looks at the whole patient and their family. Unusual among most doctors, rare among oncologists. We are blessed to have Dr. Callahan as my mother’s doctor.
- Cooper University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Callahan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin Callahan, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Callahan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Callahan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Callahan frequently treats Anemia, Lung Cancer, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Callahan's office is located at 900 Centennial Blvd Ste M, Voorhees, NJ 8043. Find other locations and directions.