Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Kevin Lax, MD is a cardiology specialist in Jenkintown, PA. Dr. Lax completed a residency at New York Hosp. and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lax is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- New York Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lax?
Dr. Lax has been my Cardiologist for the past eight years. He is both a proficient and a compassionate physician. During every appointment, he conducts a comprehensive examination, and most importantly takes the time to listen to my concerns and completely answer my questions. As the result of Dr. Lax's exceptional medical care, I continue to enjoy fine cardiovascular heath and would highly recommend Dr. Lax to any patient seeking a highly qualified Cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lax has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lax frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lax's office is located at 1648 Huntingdon Pike, Jenkintown, PA 19046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lax speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Holy Redeemer Hospital