Dr. Kevin Fricka, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Fricka completed a residency at UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest. He currently practices at Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic and is affiliated with Inova Mount Vernon Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Fricka is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest, Residency Hospital — 2005
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest, Internship Hospital — 2000
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1999
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fricka?
Very prompt, professional , no time weated . Follow up Enquiry, promptly attended to
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital