Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 829-4217, and for other questions, call (206) 598-4300.
Dr. Kevin O'Brien, MD
New Patient(206) 900-9951
Dr. Kevin O'Brien, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. O'Brien completed a residency at Seattle Vamc. He currently practices at Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Montlake and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Brien is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Montlake
Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Montlake1959 Ne Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195 Call
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Seattle Vamc, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Brien?
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. O'Brien has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin O'Brien, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Brien's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Brien accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Brien frequently treats Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, Treadmill Stress Test, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. O'Brien's office is located at 1959 Ne Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195. Find other locations and directions.