Dr. Kevin Coyle, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Brunswick, GA. He currently practices at Consultants In Pain Medicine and is affiliated with Meadows Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coyle is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coyle?
Kevin Coyle is a very knowledgable doctor. In 2014 he was able to complete implanting a SCS lead when a neural surgeon in Savannah Ga with 30yr exp could not. Dr. J. Lindley of Savannah failed to implant a dual lead scs. Upon reccommendation I hired Dr. Coyle to complete the implantation and he did. He has been performing RFA procedures on me with great success since 2016. I highly recommend Dr. Coyle for pain management. If you are seek opiate therapy I suggest you look elsewhere. Though Dr. Coyle does use opiates in his practice, it's not his front line approach. Dr. Coyle and his NP staff look for the cause of pain not the symptons. Hats off to this practice.
- Meadows Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Satilla Health
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick