Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Kevin Curran, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Curran completed a residency at University Of Louisville. He currently practices at Southern Emergency Physicians. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Curran is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Louisville, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University Of Louisville Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Louisville, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Center Care
- ChoiceCare Network
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hoosier Healthcare Network
- Kentucky Physicians Plan
- National Provider Network
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Providence Health Plans
- Southern Indiana Health Organization (SIHO)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curran?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Curran frequently treats Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Migraine.
Dr. Curran's office is located at 1 Audubon Plaza Dr, Louisville, KY 40217. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Curran has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Southern Emergency Physicians
Norton Audubon Hospital1 Audubon Plaza Dr, Louisville, KY 40217 (502) 626-7160